PROTEC ( programme for Technological Careers)
Programme for Technological Careers (PROTEC) is a national independent nonprofit educational service provider in South Africa that specialises in science, mathematics and technology education. Its main clients are provincial education departments, schools, educators and learner.
PROTEC seeks to appoint a Project Manager for Mathematics / Physical Sciences, to be based in Randburg, Johannesburg.
Reports to: The General Manager Operations
The purpose of the position is to plan, organise and implement an appropriate instructional and developmental programme in a learning and teaching environment that guides and encourages students and teachers to develop and fulfil their academic and teaching potential.
- Plan, implement and manage allocated project
- Manage stake holders relations
- Manage Projects
- Conduct Mathematics/Physical Sciences teacher and learner workshops
- Develop Mathematics/Physical Sciences learning and Teaching materials
- Degree in Mathematics/Physical Sciences with a qualification in teaching
- Knowledge on project management
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Accreditation as an assessor, Moderator, Trainer and Material development will be an added advantage
- Registration with SACE
- High stress tolerance
- Organisation and planning skills
- Driving skills with license
- Work management and prioritising skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving ability
To apply, a letter of motivation together with comprehensive CV and recently certified copies (not more than three months) of qualifications, ID and drivers’ license must be forwarded to Ngoepe Duduzile at email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Late applications will not be considered.
For more about the Programme for Technological Careers organisation, refer to www.protec.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies