The International Training and Education Center for Health
Call for Preferred Suppliers
Closing Time: 16:00 Closing Date: 28 February 2019
I-TECH South Africa invites interested service providers to submit proposals to be added onto the Preferred Supplier Database
The International Training and Education Center for Health (I-TECH) is a center in the University of Washington’s Department of Global Health, in partnership with the University of California, San Francisco. I-TECH has offices in Africa, the Caribbean, India, Haiti, and Ukraine, and projects in more than twenty countries. Its central office is headquartered in Seattle, Washington and it currently supports ten international offices, including one in Pretoria, South Africa.
I-TECH South Africa (I-TEHC SA) is calling on service providers interested in providing services to the organisation to submit an expression of interest indicating what services they can provide. The application will be assessed; qualifying suppliers will be maintained amongst a pool of preferred suppliers who will over the next 12 month be contacted when sourcing goods and services.
Please note that successful registration on I-TECH SA supplier database does not guarantee the applicant any business opportunities. I-TECH SA is subject to its procurement policies and procedures and relevant legislation when sourcing quotations from prospective suppliers. I-TECH SA reserves the right to have a list of prospective suppliers and to utilise these suppliers on a rotational basis.
- Stationery Supplies
- Taxi and Shuttle Services
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Courier Services
- Laptops/Tablets/Cellphone Handsets
- Graphic Design
- Ink Cartridges & Toners
- Printing & Duplicating
- Furniture & Fixtures
- Advertising (Online and Print Media)
- Translation and Transcription Services
- Voice Over Narration
- Human Resources Background Checks/Screening
- Photography and Videography Services
- Mobile Ablution Services
Requirements for eligibility
- Company and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa Company Registration
- Certified ID copies of all Directors of the company
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (depending on the turnover)
- Brief Profile of the Company
- Proof of Accreditation/Certification (Example Health Certificate for Catering)
- Catalogues or Applicable Pricing Schedules
- Proof of Address
Submissions must be made to email@example.com on or before 16:00 on 28 February 2019.
The e-mail submission should clearly include this reference” I-TECH SA/SUPPLIER DATABASE 2019” in the subject line and indicate the Goods/Services for which your company is applying for.