ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT
has been appointed to recruit
SMALL NPO IN EDUCATION SECTOR
CAPE TOWN BASED NATIONAL POSITION
QUOTE REF PSA603
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOARD WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO MEET THEIR BEE REQUIREMENT
This growing organisation in the education sector, is looking to appoint a strong leader, who has the vision and capacity to take the current growth and expansion, to a new level across the existing national footprint.
There is a DEFINITE need for this person to come from the NON-PROFIT SECTOR and to have the essence and understanding of the manner in which donor-funded organisations function, and the needs and structures which exist in this sector.
This successful candidate will have a driving passion and sound SENIOR EXPERIENCE in EDUCATION, and the ability to focus on all communities, across the country.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overall leadership and management of all aspects of the organisation, while working closely with a proactive Board, other members of the Management Team, and oversight and monitoring of all programmes and performance of staff nationally
- Planning and implementation of national expansion and programme extension, while building partnerships in these communities, funders and governmental bodies.
- Expansion of local revenue and generation of fundraising activities to support existing operations and regional expansion while aiming at building sustainability reserves.
- Communications and visibility of the organisation through generating opportunities to network through corporates, use of all media and extension of Government, community and other leadership networks to create a stronger brand.
The skills and qualifications required will include :
- An advanced degree, preferably a Master’s degree in Education or similar, combined with at least ten years of senior
- management experience, and preferably Board experience within the NPO sector, and a proven record of effective
- leadership and performance in a regional or similar role.
- An ability to coach and lead management and staff to meet the high-performance levels required to meet the objectives and overall operational and strategic plans of the organisation.
- Sound skills in Public Relations, Communication and Fundraising, and strong networking capacity in a variety of spheres.
- A working style that is proactive, energetic, and innovative in approach, with the ability to be flexible and entrepreneurial.
- High level of integrity, idealism and passion, with a self-motivated and positive attitude.
This is a crucial position for this organisation and the requirements above are specific and well-thought through by the Board, and therefore, we will be looking to adhere to the outlined experience and skills for the successful appointment of this role.
THIS IS NOT A POSITION FOR AN EDUCATOR, but for someone who has a proven level of skill at SENIOR EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT LEVEL.
Email CV including current Salary level, copy ID and area of Residence should be emailed to email@example.com.
ONLY RELEVANT BEE CANDIDATES WITH THE OUTLINED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE