The Clothing Bank
The Clothing Bank seeks to appoint an Enterprise Development Manager to be based in Cape Town.
The purpose of the position is to empower unemployed mothers through access to skills training and income generating opportunities with the objective of making them financially and socially independent.
- Grade 12 with related tertiary qualification in Training, Facilitation, Social Work and/or Counselling
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar or related environment with particular entrepreneurial development
- Experience in Business Administration is required
- Strong organisational skills with a sound knowledge of the non-profit industry
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability for the communicated message to be effective at all levels
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite is essential with a sound knowledge of Database Management
- A visible passion for working with and developing disadvantaged women
- Must be passionate about the social sector
- Must have practised training and facilitation skills and strong management skills
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will receive communication.
The overriding requirement is that the successful applicant demonstrates a genuine passion and dedication to the cause, embraces the entrepreneurial spirit of The Clothing Bank, demonstrates personal EQ, is open to cultivating networks and partnerships, sets high personal work standards and is passionate about reinforcing others’ self-worth.
For more about The Clothing Bank, refer to www.theclothingbank.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies