SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT FACILITATION
- DO YOU WANT TO PURSUE A CAREER/PRACTICE IN SOCIAL ENGAGMENT FACILITATION?
- ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH DIFFERENT SOCIAL PARTNERS TO ACHIEVE DEVELOPMENT GOALS?
- ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT?
- DO YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CONDUCT SOCIAL DIALOGUES?
- DO YOU WANT TO EARN AND MAKE A LIVING OUT OF YOUR PASSION?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, THEN THIS FASTEST GROWING CAREER AND SOUGHT- AFTER SKILL OF THE 21ST CENTURY IS PERFECLTY DESIGNED FOR YOU. THE DDP IN PARTNERSHIP WITH ASEFSA AND INJOBO SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT FACLITATORS INVITES YOU TO A FIVE-DAY SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT FACILITATION MASTER CLASS
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- Development workers
- Community liaison officers
- Corporate communicators
- Municipal/government public participation and communication officers,
- Individuals interested to be accredited as Social Engagement Facilitators
The course will amongst other things enable you to:
1. Understand the art and essence of social engagement facilitation
2. Facilitate social dialogue
3. Develop and package your own social engagement practice accredited by ASEFSA,
4. Improve your negotiation and conflict management skills
5. Develop Social Engagement Strategies for corporate, political, civic, labour and government sectors.
6. Master Development Intelligence (DI)
7. Learn more about Social mobilization through social media.
THIS HIGHLY PARTICIPATORY MASTER CLASS WILL BE CONDUCTED BY EXPERIENCED SOCIAL ENGAGEMENT PRACTITIONERS, WITH PRESENTATIONS FROM CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT SECTORS.
Date: 11-15 March 2019
Venue: Diakonia Centre Diakonia Avenue
Time: 8:30 to 4:30
Certification: ASEFSA Accreditation as Social Engagement Facilitator (SEF)
Costs: R3000.00 (payable on or before the 28 February 2019) Payment secures your seat at this workshop.
To register please complete the below and email to Thandiwe at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 15 February 2019