Siyavuna Abalimi Development Centre
Siyavuna Abalimi Development Centre (SDC) is a Registered nonprofit organisation, based in Ramsgate on the South Coast of Kwa-Zulu Natal, whose primarily purpose is social and economic empowerment of rural smallholder farmers.
SDC seeks to appoint a specialist service provider (Consortium/Joint Venture/Contractors) to conduct a Feasibility Assessment for new Agricultural Value Chains aimed at enabling rural smallholder farmers in KZN. This project includes specialist assessment of existing agricultural markets, technologies and produce, to identify and develop feasible/bankable business case(s) for smallholder farmer’s involvement. The project requires a high level of innovative input from the following specialists: Project Management, Market Analyses, Agri-Processing Technology, Economy/Business Development, Social and Geographic. The project aims to unlock enterprise development opportunities for smallholder farmers in rural KZN.
Applicant’s Attention Is Drawn To The Following:
- The full RFP document is available on request from Siyavuna Abalimi Development Centre. Please request an electronic version of the RFP by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing full contact details of applicant. (Entity Name, Address, Email, Contact Person, Contact Cell No.)
- All applicants are required to attend the compulsory briefing session will be held on 5 February 2019 in Durban. Applications will not be considered from entities and/or individuals who did not attend the compulsory briefing session
- Questions and Answers, arising from the briefing session or other, will be circulated to all registered applicants (who attended the compulsory briefing session). Closing date for all Questions is 8 February 2019
- The project footprint is in South Coast KZN. And Project Meetings will be held in South Coast and in Durban
- Closing date for submission is 5 March 12h00
- Shortlisted consultants will be required to conduct a presentation to the Project Steering Committee, prior to final appointment
For more information please contact Oxolo Mofokeng at Tel 039 312 0543 or email email@example.com.
For more opportunities in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies