Vitamin Angels invites applications from eligible organisations for its Micronutrients Programme for Children and pregnant women, an opportunity to receive a donation of multiple micronutrient supplements.
Vitamin Angels helps at-risk populations in need specifically pregnant women, new mothers, and children under five years gain access to lifesaving and life changing vitamins and minerals. This is accomplished by providing annual, renewable micronutrient grants to qualified non-governmental or community-based organisations our Field Partners who want to incorporate micronutrients into their existing services.
Vitamin Angels micronutrient grants are in-kind donations only; no cash is provided.
The organisation provides:
- Multivitamins for pregnant women to support fatal growth and thereby reduce neonatal and infant mortality
Organisations must meet the following criteria:
- Must be registered as a locally recognised entity (i.e. non-governmental organisation, clinic, faith-based organisation, civil-society organisation, etc)
- Can target “hard-to-reach” beneficiaries (pregnant women) who do not have regular access to vitamin products from national health services
- Have existing programmes that serve children under five and/or pregnant and breastfeeding women, or are able to integrate vitamins into existing programs without financial assistance from Vitamin Angels
- Maintains a local presence in the communities being served and are able to reach the same beneficiaries every six months for several years
- Serve at least 100 pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Ability to receive and store donated product
To apply visit www.vitaminangels.org/grant-applications and download the "International Application (English)".
Instructions for completing and submitting the application are included at the beginning of the document.
For any queries/to submit local applications, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Vitamin Angels, refer to www.vitaminangels.org
To view other opportunities, refer to http://www.ngopulse.org/opportunities/other