MatCH (Maternal, Adolescent and Child Health)
Please note: this opportunity closing date has passed and may not be available any more.
Opportunity closing date:
Monday, 11 February, 2019
Call for proposals
MatCH (Maternal, Adolescent and Child Health), an independent division of Wits Health Consortium (Pty) Ltd is an indigenous South African public benefit organization based in KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) province, affiliated to the University of the Witwatersrand. MatCH requires a service provider able to offer an Automated Health Information Management System for our USAID funded Accelerating Program Achievements to Control the Epidemic (APACE) Project in KwaZulu-Natal and Eastern Cape Provinces.
MatCH invites quotes from eligible, registered suppliers able to provide a system with application functionality, performance and reliability, cloud-based infrastructure, adherence to data quality standards, security compliance, integration and interoperability across Department of Health and PEPFAR data platforms, training & upskilling, rapid speed to deploy and competitive pricing. The system must have been externally evaluated to meet these minimum criteria.
- Late or incomplete bids shall not be accepted.
- Selection will be based on the best value.
- MatCH may cancel solicitation and not to award.
- The tender should be valid for the period not less than 90 days.
- Issuance of request for quotes does not constitute award/contract commitment by MatCH.
- MatCH reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offer or failure to follow solicitation instructions.
- MatCH reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
- MatCH will be contacting all offers to confirm contact person; address and that bid was submitted for this solicitation.
Closing date for all submissions is 11 February 2019