CAPE MENTAL HEALTH
Cape Mental Health, a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Field Social Auxiliary Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
Start date: 01 March 2019
- Registered Social Auxiliary Worker with SACSSP
- In possession of a valid manual driver’s licence
- Proficient in IsiXhosa, English and Afrikaans
- Have experience in Mental Health
- Ability to work in all three methods
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 021 448 8475
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies