Yabonga Children's Project
Yabonga is a Cape Town-based non-governmental organisation supporting people living with HIV. South Africa and operate in twelve township communities around the city. Drawing on family, community and state structures, Yabonga offers a comprehensive model of care for vulnerable children and youth. In providing holistic support, we stimulate healthy emotional, social and academic development, and build capacity to lead productive lives.
Yabonga seeks to appoint a Male Social Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
- Have interest in community and child development
- Have experience with teaching lifeskills
- Administrative and communication skills
- Confidence to manage a small team
- Knowledge of isiXhosa language
- A driver’s license is required
To apply, send a comprehensive CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
To view Yabonga on Facebook, refer to www.facebook.com/pages/Yabonga-Children-HIV-AIDS/270137372998204
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies