The Board of SchoolNet SA seeks to appoint
An Executive Director to:
Take overall responsibility for the organisation, under the governance of the Board of Directors, and in particular to:
- Lead the development of the strategic plan of SchoolNetSA at a national level
- Oversee the implementation of that plan in a financially sustainable manner
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships
- Manage the assigned human resources and support their development in order to deliver on the agreed activities.
- Applicants must hold a degree in education or equivalent (relevant postgraduate qualification is a recommendation)
- Have 5-10 years’ experience in ICT education
- Valid driver’s licence and own car is required
- Be competent in the use of ICT and be proficient in the use of English in written and verbal communications
Local and international travel will be required. This is a management level position so excellent interpersonal skills and proven experience of managing people are essential.
SchoolNetSA is a non-profit organization located in Johannesburg, but working across South Africa. Salary scale: NPO market-related and in line with qualifications and experience.
Applicants should submit a CV, detailing their relevant qualifications and experience, together with a letter of motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Further enquiries: Uta Michie 083 357 7610
Closing date is Monday 28 January 2019.