Girls and Boys Town
Girls and Boys Town is a leader in the field of childcare and aims to create opportunities for the youth to grow and develop into responsible citizens, able to contribute to family and community life in the spirit of peace, dignity, tolerance, equality and solidarity with others.
Girls and Boys Town seeks to appoint a Fundraising Consultant, to be based in Pinelands Office, Western Cape.
Salary: Basic salary plus attractive commission structure, incentives, medical Aid, pension, life and disability cover benefits
Reports to: Regional Fundraising Manager This is a permanent position
- Research and identify potential funders and funding opportunities
- Raise funds as per the targets agreed upon
- Build sustainable and effective working relationships with donors and sponsors
- Attend meetings with funders/donors as required
- Research fundraising opportunities
- Identify fundraising opportunities and raise awareness of the organisations work
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database
- Previous fundraising and sales background/experience necessary
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Self-motivated and mature
- Abilities to work independently and within a team environment
- Creativity, imagination and an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Demonstrate a willingness to learn and update your skills
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain efficiencies with attention to detail
- Be multifaceted, adaptive and show initiative
- Valid driver's license
- Computer literacy
To apply, submit CV and one page motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only qualified individuals as listed above will be considered for an interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your applications submission, please deem your application unsuccessful.
Girls and Boys Town South Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
For more about Girls and Boys Town, refer to www.girlsandboystown.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies