DG Murray Trust (DGMT)
The DG Murray Trust (DGMT) is a public innovator committed to developing South Africa’s potential through strategic investment. Our goal for South Africa is a flourishing people, economy and society in which every person has the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Towards this goal, our strategic aims for 2017 – 2021 are:
- To nurture an innovative and inclusive society
- To keep all children on track by Grade 4
- To enable all young people to get their first decent job.
DGMT is looking to appoint a Grants Administrator to join our team.
- The main responsibility of the Grants Administrator is to ensure efficient and streamlined grants administration support
- You will be the first point of contact for applicants and grantees and will assist them with completing their online applications and reports
- You will manage the grant filing system and assist with the day to day administration of the DGMT as a whole
- Liaise and work with the finance team regarding financial assessments of applicants and payments of grants
- Prepare documents and reports for the Grants Manager
- Support the Grants Manager and Innovation team as and when required
- Ability to pay meticulous attention to detail and to coordinate various activities simultaneously
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Hard working, resourceful and eager to get the job done
- Willingness to learn additional job-related skills
- Team player and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous work experience would be an advantage
Please submit a cover letter and your CV (including references) with the subject "Application - Grants Administrator SN" to firstname.lastname@example.org by latest Thursday, 31 January 2019.