Rata Social Services NPC
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). Rata Social Services also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities.
The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Salary: According to years' experience
This is a full time contract position.
- Applicable social auxiliary work qualification/diploma
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's license (persons with only a learner's license will not be considered)
- Ability to understand, speak and write Afrikaans to service the specific community that we are responsible for
- Computer literacy and administrative skills are highly recommended
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint a Social Auxiliary Worker in their Rustenburg office (North West Province). Please contact our 'Careers' page on our website at www.rata.org.za to apply.
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered. If you have not heard back form us by 26 January 2019, your application will have been unsuccessful.