The primary purpose of this position is to manage and co-ordinate the effective implementation of community-based activities as outlined in APACE work plan in order to achieve targets.
- Human Resource Management
Staffing, to direct work of district personnel, recommend training interventions for district staff, quarterly performance reviews, develop, supervise, train and evaluate district staff
- Planning and financial management
Maintain monthly, quarterly, annual budgets for the district, develop and administer the annual budget for the district
Report on budgeting, ensure cost effective measures are adopted in the project implementation
- Stakeholder Management
Establish and maintain co-operative working relationships, serve as liaison between district related & internal partners
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Monthly and quarterly submission of district reports, ensure proper uses of assessment tools and analysis of information
Implement quality assurance measures to evaluate the impact of integrating Comprehensive Care and Support on retention and adherence, Implement quality assurance measures to evaluate the impact of the district referral system
- ND: / Bachelor in Project Management or related field
- 5 to 7 Year experience in HIV and AIDS or Public Health field
- 4 Year experience in managing a budget
- 4 Year experience in M&E and reporting
- 4 Year experience in a management position
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Technical, professional knowledge and expertise including analysis, documentation and dissemination of results.
- Customer centric focused
- Problem solving, and solution focused
- Written and verbal communication skills including report writing and analysis.
- Ability to manage high volume work flow with minimal supervision.
- Building and leading a high-performance team
- Change leadership
- Stress tolerance
- Conflict handling
- Innovative thinking
- Customer Centric Focus
Please submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Monday 14th January 2019.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as the organisation’s employment equity plan.