Inclusive Education South Africa
Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) is a nonprofit organisation that promotes and supports Inclusive Education (IE) practices in schools and preschools throughout the country. The organisation's core focus is the implementation of projects designed to sensitise and empower all role players to an inclusive approach to educating all children in their community.
IESA seeks to appoint a Senior Fundraiser, to be based in either Johannesburg or Cape Town.
Reports to: The Director
Duration: Full-time position that will require three to six months to be spent at the Cape Town office.
Salary: A competitive package will be offered, commensurate with experience
The Fundraiser will be responsible for securing both core and project funding for IESA according to set fundraising targets and source funding from a diverse range of funders including corporates, trusts, funds, individual philanthropists and government both locally and internationally.
- Liaise with funders
- Attend meetings with funders
- Proposal writing
- Assist with project reporting
- Research potential funders
- Maintain calendar of application and reporting deadlines
- Assist with fundraising events as necessary
- Manage fundraising campaigns
- Any other tasks that may be required from time to time
- Strong track record in fundraising for NPOs in South Africa is essential
- Tertiary qualification preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own transport essential
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about Inclusive Education South Africa, refer to www.included.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies