Cornerstone Institute holds its staff (its people) as its greatest asset. Its People Promise is to create the most validating, rewarding and enabling work environment that affirms and acknowledges that our staff and faculty are the collective heartbeat of our vision in building a higher education institution that is engaged in teaching and learning that is in service of others and to advance human dignity and social justice for all.
In the context of the ongoing organisational wellness project and In pursuant to our People Promise, the Human Resources Manager will work with the Board, the CEO, HR Committee, management and designated staff structures on a wall to wall HR service focusing on the following elements:
- Strategic HR Management,
- Talent Management,
- HR Risk Management,
- Workforce Planning,
- Learning & Development,
- Performance Management,
- Reward & Recognition,
- Employee Wellness,
- Employee Relations,
- Organisational Development,
- HR Service Delivery,
- HR Technology and HR Measurement.
- A relevant qualification e.g. Degree in Human Resources is essential.
- Qualified Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) (Essential).
- Experience working in an educational institute (Essential).
- Registered Psychometrist (Advantageous).
- 5 years' experience in HR Generalist role.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel, Ppt and Word.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Pastel
- A strong team player.
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels.
- A good communicator.
- In possession of a driver's license and own transport
To apply please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th December 2018. In your covering letter please outline your suitability for the post, notice period and salary requirements.
We hope to get back to all applications, however, If you have not heard from us within six weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.