Little Eden Society
Little Eden Society, is a registered non-profit organisation providing life-long care to 300 children and adults with profound intellectual disability in two custom designed facilities - the Domitilla and Danny Hyams Home in Edenvale, and the Elvira Rota Village in Bapsfontein.
Little Eden Society seeks to appoint a Fundraising and Relationship Officer.
Duration: Permanent position
Start Date: January 2019
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- Obtain financial support from the public at large and to develop relationships with current, dormant and potential donors in order to increase financial support for Little Eden Society
- Engage with allocated and specific unallocated donors telephonically on their birthdays in terms of the relationship building strategy
- Assist the Business Development Manager with ad hoc fundraising initiatvies
- Willing and able to work outside normal office hours (eg. at evening functions, weekends etc), when required.
- The incumbent must have a high level of interpersonal skills and good command of written and oral English to enable the individual to successfully manage the donor relations portfolio
- Must have an excellent telephone manner
- Able to deal with all levels of persons.
- Must be computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Minimum of two years fundraising experience is required
- Must have thier own reliable transport and a valid drivers' licence
To apply, submit your CV with at least two references to: email@example.com for the attention of Lisa Neilson by close of business on 7 December 2018.
Full information and job description will be provided on request.
Little Eden reserves the right to close the vacancies before 7 December 2018.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Little Eden, refer to https://www.littleeden.org.za/