Yana is a non-profit organization and registered with the Departments of Health and Social Development. It has five group homes where accommodation and psycho-social rehabilitation services are offered to persons with stabilized psychiatric illnesses.
The Pretoria Association of Persons with Schizophrenia, their Family and Friends (YANA) requires the services of a full-time social worker.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work
- Registration with the South African Council for Social Service Professionals
- Previous work experience, preferably in psychiatry.
- Computer literacy:Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
To apply , submit your CV and motivational letter (maximum 1 page) to YANA at: firstname.lastname@example.org before 6 December 2018
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more information on YANA, refer to https://www.yanacomoxvalley.com/
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies