Anova Health Institute
Anova Health Institute is a leading not for profit organisation in South Africa and a major partner in capacity building and the provision of technical support to the South African Department of Health (DoH).
Anova seeks to appoint two HIV Specialists, to be based in Parktown, Johannesburg.
Ref No: PR/00718/01
The purpose of the HIV Specialist is to lead Anova’s HIV care and treatment across our supported districts in Gauteng and Limpopo.
- Strategic Leadership of Anova’s HIV care and treatment programme with regards to comprehensive clinical services delivered either at the hospital or at primary healthcare facilities- This includes the Advanced Clinical Care programme
- Lead Anova’s skills development programme on HIV care and treatment
- High level programme implementation support with specific focus on quality of services
- Provision of expert clinical HIV services
- Stakeholder collaboration & engagement
- Medical Specialist or General Practitioner with post graduate degree (Family Medicine, MPH or equivalent)
- 10 years’ clinical experience in the HIV field, preferably at PHC settings
- Experience of working in donor funded programmes
- Facilitation, training and mentoring experience
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to formulate relevant working relationships and networks
- Research experience is advantageous
- Driver’s license and willingness to use own car
- Willing to travel as and when required
To apply, submit your CV and motivation letter to Khanyisile Kheswa at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above reference number on the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Anova Health Institute refer to www.anovahealth.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies