University of Limpopo Trust (ULT)
Project Admin Officer
The University of Limpopo Trust (ULT), through the Limpopo Initiative for Newborn Care (LINC), is implementing a 4 year programme (2019-2022) as part of a national consortium. The programme aims to reduce institutional maternal deaths, newborn deaths, and stillbirths. The programme is implemented in 3 districts in the country (Limpopo, Eastern Cape and Mpumalanga). The ULT-LINC in the consortium is specifically responsible for training and mentoring health care providers in newborn care in the 3 project catchment areas (districts).
The Project Administrator will be responsible for overseeing all administrative functions of the ULT-LINC parts of the programme. This includes developing and implementing admin systems and tools, ensuring that all project activities are supported for their effective and efficient implementation and ensuring the project adheres to the stipulated timelines.
The Project Administrator will be based in Polokwane as part of the ULT-LINC team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Diploma or degree in office administration
- Demonstrable skills in office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge and experience in the NGO sector
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Working knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, etc.) and websites
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the project team
- Support training
- Procurement management
- Information and knowledge management
- Internal and external liaison