Youth Development Institute of South Africa (YDISA)
The Youth Development Institute of South Africa (YDISA) is a Johannesburg-based organisation that undertakes youth development research, knowledge dissemination and advocacy to inform and shape policy, programmes and related initiatives aimed at amplifying the full participation of the youth in all sectors of society.
YDISA seeks to appoint an Office Administration Intern, to be based at Auckland Park, Johannesburg.
Duration: 12 months
The purpose of this opportunity is to equip graduates with experiential learning.
- Liaise with various suppliers
- Follow up on orders and invoices
- Assist in organising committee and board meetings
- Compile documents and assist in preparing meeting packs
- Organise delivery of meeting packs to committee and board members
- Assist with enquiries on expenses incurred
- Assist with various information requests received via email or telephone
- Office administration tasks as required
- Bachelors degree in administration, management, commerce, social sciences, humanities or other relevant degree applicable to the internship opportunity
- South African citizen or Permanent Resident of South Africa
- Strong work ethic, accountability, reliability and the ability to work under supervision within a dynamic team environment
- Ability to work accurately and with attention to detail
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Record keeping and organisational skills
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office
- Basic quantitative skills
To apply, submit a one-page letter of motivation, a two-page CV and names of two references, indicating the position you are applying for in the subject line to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
YDISA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies