Association for the Physically Challenged
The Association for the Physically Challenged provides holistic and fundamental services to physically challenged adults and children at no charge, throughout the Province of KwaZulu-Natal. Our services are provided to people with disabilities and their families from urban to deep rural communities including Dundee, Kokstad, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, South Natal, Vryheid, Zululand and Durban.
The Association for the Physically Challenged seeks to appoint an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, to be based in Sherwood, Durban.
- Deal with members of staff, public and clients of the Association
- Take Calls and direct them accordingly
- Answer door and direct visitors accordingly
- Photocopying, faxing and general office duties
- Minimum of five years’ experience and passion to serve
- Telephone and general administrative Skills
- Computer literacy
- Communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter to The Provincial Director, Fax number 031-2072646 or e-mail email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only candidates who meet the criteria should apply
For more information about Association for the Physically Challenged, refer to http://www.physicallychallenged.co.za/default.htm
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies