The Badisa Children Foundation, is an independent entity that has been established as a funding vehicle to raise funds for child protection services rendered by Badisa.
Badisa seeks to appoint a Social Auxilliary Worker, to be based in Wynberg, Cape Town.
- Diploma in Social AuxiliaryWork
- Proof of registration and the South African Council for Social Service Professional
- Proof of clearance against part B of the Child Protection Register
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluency in Afrikaans and English - Please indicate both on application.
- Knowledge and skills in respect of child protection work and programme coordination
To apply, submit a CV to Mrs. J Beukes: email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you received no feedback by the 14 December 2018 ,please consider your application was unsuccessful.
For more about Badisa Children Foundation, refer to www.badisa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies