St Michael's CYCC
St Michael’s is a child and youth care centre facility for the provision of residential care to 25 girls outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
St Michaels CYCC seeks to appoint a Child and Youth Care Worker, to be based in Western Cape.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A Qualification in Child and Youth Care
- Current Registration with SACSSP
- Police and Child Protection Register clearance
- Valid Driver’s licence with PDP
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a residential CYCC
- Willingness to work shifts two days on two days off and every second weekend off
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about St Michaels, refer to stmichaelschildandyouthcarecenter.wordpress.com
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies