JobStarter is a Not-for-Profit Company aimed at improving young people’s ability to secure employment. The platform aims to create a mechanism to overcome the structural barriers of information, learning and linkages.
JobStarter seeks to recruit a Community Manager, based in Randburg, Johannesburg be based in Johannesburg.
Duration: One-year contract.
- Research and write content for our weekly e-newsletter and website
- Create engaging and thought provoking social media content
- Present content ideas
- Social media community building and management (posting and responding)
- Report on social media activity and give insights on analytics
- Setting up and delivering social media campaigns and reports on the campaigns.
- Cross platform circulation of traffic and increasing visibility
- Assist with general administration
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Writing skills - enjoy blogging and research
- Digital media savviness and interest
- Understand how young people think and the issues they face
- Easy going, with a good sense of humour
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a small team
- Willingness to multitask in a start-up environment
- Heart for community development
To apply, submit your CV to email@example.com. Include ”Jobstarter – Community Manager” in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about JobStarter, refer to jobstarter.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies