Best Health Solutions
Donor Identification and Proposal Writing Support
In an era where donor funding is dwindling and competition for funding is high. NGOs/CBOs do not have the resources to hire full time resource mobilisers or proposal writers. At no cost to the NGO/CBO, The Best Health Solution team of experts identifies potential donors aligned to the strengths of the NGOs/CBOs then assists the NGOs/CBOs to write a winning proposal.
The Best Health Solutions multi-disciplinary team of experts drawn from development partners and academics is committed to the growth and sustainability of NGOs/CBOs in Africa. All NGOs/CBOs supported by the team will not incur any upfront costs during conceptualization and writing of the grant proposals.
Preference will be given to NGOs/CBOs with a focus on young women and girls, economic strengthening, gender based violence, treatment adherence, migration and public health.
- Any non-governmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations (PVOs), Faith-based and community organizations will be eligible
- Must be based in Africa
- Must have an operational Board
- Must have audited financial statements for the past 3 years
- Must have existing funding sources
- Must have a tax clearance certificate
- Must be registered with relevant statutory bodies and compliant
Expression of Interest
Maximum one page expression of interest letter which will indicate:
- Geographic and programmatic focus areas
- Year established
- Current number of full time and part time staff and organisational strengths
- Contact person cell number
Additional information will be requested from only shortlisted organisations. Shortlisted organisations will be notified by 30 November 2018.
All submissions must be made to email@example.com
Submission deadline: 20 November 2018