Freedom House Foundation
Freedom House is a nongovernmental human rights organisation based in Washington, DC, with a regional office for southern Africa based in Johannesburg. Through the Justice as a Right in Southern Africa (JARSA) programme,
Freedom House seeks to strengthen the rule of law, protect human rights, and promote social cohesion in the SADC region.
Introduction / Purpose:
Freedom House is seeking a service provider to provide midi-bus transport services for a training workshop to be held at Loskop Dam Forever Resort (outside Middleburg), Mpumalanga Province on the 18th to 23rdNovember 2018.
These terms of reference describe the scope of the project and its basic requirements.
Scope of Work:
- Provide transfers for between 5 and 18 people from the following points to Loskop Dam Forever Resort, Mpumalanga Province
- Phumelela Bible College via Pienaar (Masoyi, Mbombela Municipality) on 18 November 2018 at 10:00 to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to Masoyi via Msoqwaba (Pienaar, Mbombela Municipality) on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 12 people
- Rustenburg on 18 November 2018 at 10:00 to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to Rustenburg on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 12 people
- Bizana on 18 November 2018 at 07:00 to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to Bizana on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 10 people
- Durban on 18 November 2018 at 09:00 to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to Durban on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 18 people
- Louis Trichardt (Makhado) on 18 November 2018 at 10:00 to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to Louis Trichardt on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 6 people
- OR Tambo International Airport on 18 November 2018 at (time to be confirmed) to Loskop Dam, and from Loskop Dam to OR Tambo Airport on 23 November 2018 at 13:00 5 people
- The service provider should be licenced to provide the required services in all the routes provided in the scope of work
- The service provider must provide both the buses and drivers, and will be responsible for drivers’ meals and accommodation where required
- Fuel and toll levies are to the provider’s account
The successful service provider should be based in South Africa and should be able to provide the following documents when requested:
- Certificate(s) of roadworthiness for its vehicles
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Suitable vehicles / coaches with Air-conditioning
- Luggage trailer
Application Guidelines: submit an application consisting of the following to Mr. Moses Sithole, firstname.lastname@example.org, by 31 October 2018 marked “Advocacy and Campaign Training Loskop Dam”. The application should include:
- Comprehensive proposal and pricing
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. Applications will be evaluated on their responsiveness to the scope of work, relevant and demonstrated experience, and cost-effectiveness.
For more about Freedom House, refer to www.freedomhouse.org
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities