Childline Western Cape
Childline Western Cape aims to cultivate and grow emotional health in individuals and communities; by preventing and healing emotional trauma and crisis through counselling, training and capacity building, and engaging and mobilising communities.
Childline Western Cape seeks to recruit a Court Support Workers, to be in Wynberg Court, Western Cape.
This is a fixed term contract
- Certificate in Social Auxiliary Work or Honours in Psychology (Counsellor)
- Certified copy of registration with the SACSSP or HPCSA
- A clean record with the Child Protection and Sexual Offences register and a current Police Clearance Certificate
- Language proficiency: English and Afrikaans
- Communication and Written Skills and Administration Skills
- Knowledgeable of South African legislation regarding children and the Child Protection field
- Work highly effectively as in a team as well as individually
- Compilation of statistics and report writing
- Provide supportive counselling to (sexually abused) children and their families
- Knowledge of the legal system
- Networking with welfare and other agencies
- Referral Services
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Public Speaking Skills
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle is beneficial
To apply, submit a detailed CV with contactable references, all relevant documentation, availability and salary expectations via email to the Project Manager : email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the LifeLine/Childline Western Cape, refer to www.lifelinewc.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies