Ithemba Lobomi is a nonprofit organisation based in Thembalethu near George in Western Cape and was founded in 2007, to tackle the high rate of HIV Aids and TB within the community and to alleviate the impact of the burden of disease faced by the families, health and social services. From inception Ithemba Lobomi has been an active participant in the HCBC programme.
Ithemba Lobomi seeks to appoint a HCBC Project Coordinator, to be based in George.
Report to: CEO
- General implementation and execution of the HCBC project activities and goals
- Support the Monitoring and Evaluation process of HCBC
- Ensure ultimate timely submission of stats as per DOH requirements
- Management, guidance, and support of HCBC supervisory staff in general duties and tasks
- Coordinate staff distribution in service delivery areas, mapping of work areas and application of HCBC resources according to needs
- Assist with Financial Management of the Project
- HR Management: Recruitment, Job Description, Performance Appraisal, General HR Admin.
- Identify training needs and implement training opportunities
- Liaise with DOH on regular basis to guide and develop service delivery
- Grade 12 or Equivalent qualification
- Management and Supervision experience
- Communication skills in at least two official languages
- Administrative, organisational and logistic skills
- Computer skills in (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage conflict
- Valid driver’s license and driving experience
To apply submit a CV with Certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com or hand deliver to this address: 2211 Ngcakani Street, Thembalethu, George, 6529
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Contact person: Ms Siphokazi Mdeni HR Coordinator
If you have not heard from us within 14 days after the closing date, your application was not successful.
Ithemba Lobomi’s Employment Equity Plan will be taken into consideration when making the appointment.
For more about Ithemba Lobomi, refer to www.ithembalobomi.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies