Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors.
Columba Leadership seeks to appoint a Admin and Logistics, to be based in Port Elizabeth.
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative and logistical support to the Provincial Office.
- Reception and phone duties
- Ensure that office consumables are replenished
- Arrange courier services
- Order stationery as and when necessary
- Ensure stock of all computer cartridges is available
- Ensure that assets are kept in good working order
- Update asset register
- Arrange flight, car rental and accommodation bookings
- Responsible for Uber reconciliations
- Compile and submit monthly reconciliation of credit cards to the Finance Department
- Reconcile travel advances and expense claims for submission to the Finance Department
Value’s Champion Administration
- Confirm venue hire and catering
- Prepare register for Value’s Champion Trainer
- Forward transport claims to the Finance Department
- Compile an RSVP list for events
- Confirm venue and catering as well as venue inspections
- Matric certificate
- Minimum of three years’ general and financial administration experience
- Driver’s licence essential
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word. Competent in Microsoft Projects advantageous
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills, have the ability to take initiative and be a team player
- Adaptability and ability to work in a fluid environment
- Planning skills
- Administratively and financially strong
To apply, submit your CV applications, together with a letter of motivation, should be submitted to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Regret only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not be contacted within three weeks of the closing date, consider the position filled.
For more about Columba Leadership, refer to www.columba.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies