The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
The Pebbles Project seeks to employ two Educational Support Teachers based in Citrusdal, Western Cape.
This is a full day position.
- “On-site” teaching in a collection of ECD and / or After-School Club centres
- Administration and purchasing
- Assist with the Pebbles Project special needs educational programme
- Ensure effective implementation of the Pebbles Project ECD and / or After-School Club Programmes
- Assist with the development of the Pebbles Project ECD and / or After-School Club Programmes
- Assist with the assessment and monitoring of the Pebbles Project ECD and / or ASC Programmes
- Train the ECD and / or After-School Club staff
- Teaching Degree or Diploma with three to five years’ relevant experience
- Valid drivers’ license and own vehicle
- Be prepared to use own vehicle for work purposes – travel will be reimbursed
- Fluent written / spoken English and Afrikaans
- Computer, administration and organisational skills
If you are not invited for an interview by 26 October 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.
Employment Equity candidates will be given preference for this position.
The Pebbles Project reserves the right to not fill this position.
For more about the Pebbles Project, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies