The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
The Pebbles Project seeks to employ Support Teacher, to be based in Citrusdal, Western Cape.
This is a full day position.
- Assist with the management of the ECD and ASC Special Needs Programme
- Assist with the planning and presentation of training sessions on a range of topics, when requested, for group training sessions for the ECD and ASC staff
- Assist with the monitoring and evaluation of the Special Needs Programme
- Provide one-on-one or group SEN sessions to learners with special needs
- Conduct annual assessments of learners and put together an individual educational support plan for learners in the SEN programme
- Teaching degree or diploma with a minimum of three to five years’ experience
- Experience working with special needs learners
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Fluent written / spoken English and Afrikaans
- Computer, administration and organisational skills
If you are not invited for an interview by 26 October 2018, consider your application unsuccessful.
Employment Equity candidates will be given preference for this position.
The Pebbles Project reserves the right to not fill this position.
For more about the Pebbles Project, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies