DG Murray Trust
The DG Murray Trust sees itself as a hub of public innovation. It views its staff team as innovators.
Our goal for South Africa is a flourishing people, economy and society in which every person has the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Towards this goal, our strategic aims for 2017 – 2021 are:
- To nurture an innovative and inclusive society
- To keep all children on track by Grade 4
- To enable all young people to get their first decent job
We’re looking for an Innovation Manager to join our team working towards these goals. With the DGMT innovation team, this person will:
- Commission projects that can seize the opportunities for success
- Communicate those opportunities in ways that inspire leadership and action
- Connect people of like and unlike mind, who are committed to the same goal
The ideal candidate will be:
- A university graduate, with a strong ability to make things happen, and to take thoughtful and strategic action towards our goals
- They are passionate about civil society and social justice, they are entrepreneurial and independent, and can see the big picture from a birds-eye view down to the details
- They are a team-player, hard-working, and open to learning
To apply, please only send a short letter of motivation and a CV with 3 referees (no other documents please!) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 9 October at 5pm with the subject line “Innovation Manager/SN”.
For more info about the position and DGMT, click here: https://dgmt.co.za/employment-opportunity-innovation-manager/