The Chrysalis Academy is a nonprofit organisation based in Tokai offering a three-month residential youth development programme for youth of the Western Cape.
The Chrysalis Academy seeks to appoint a Maintenance Assistant, to be based in Cape Town.
Salary: R68 400 per annum
- Ensure that the Chrysalis Academy’s buildings and grounds / gardens are kept in an excellent condition
- Assist in treating and maintaining swimming pool
- Clear blocked drains and urinals
- Minimum of three years’ relevant appropriate maintenance experience (plumbing, water proofing, painting, glazing, electrical, carpentry, swimming pool etc.)
- Ground maintenance / gardening experience will be advantageous
- General experience in maintaining the huge buildings and grounds
- Reading and writing skills
- Ability to use maintenance tools and equipment
- Organisational and planning skills
To apply, submit To apply, submit a copy of your CV with a motivation letter, certified copies of ID and qualifications (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver it to our offices at Porter Estate, Tokai Road, Tokai
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Chrysalis Academy, refer to http://chrysalisacademy.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies