Make A Difference Leadership Foundation
Make A Difference Leadership Foundation has, for the past 15 years, developed academically talented scholars with leadership potential into the future leaders of South Africa, transforming one scholar at a time. The Foundation for this vision is personal integrity, plus our core leadership values: passion, discipline, ambition, hard work, courage and confidence.
Leadership seeks to partner with an Educational Psychologist in a consulting capacity with the focus being on academic success and holistic wellness.
The Educational Psychologist will be providing support and guidance where needed to an experienced, multi-disciplinary team in the delivery of holistic support to scholars of all ages. If you are interested, please see the details specified below.
- Counseling Interventions - respond to issues as they arise, provide one-on-one and group interventions aligned to ongoing health and well-being
- Programme Development - alongside peers and managers, review trends and develop wellness programmes to support emotional resilience, stress management, and broad health and well-being skills and knowledge, identify tailored and individualised plans that assist scholars in achieving their potential
- Risk Assessment and Response - provide support and advice to the team on risks to scholars, provide one-on-one advice, responses and counselling
- Administration and Reporting - coordinate logistics, input data, develop reports, as well as evaluate and monitor systems to better assess scholars through person-centered approaches
- Scholar Feedback - be available and present to assist in our quarterly scholar feedback sessions for half a day (scheduled in advance)
- Masters in Educational Psychology and registration with HPCSA
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in the field
- Experience supporting and enabling youth would be advantageous
- Additional training with regards to youth advantageous
Remuneration – payment for hours billed
If you are interested in this opportunity, email to email@example.com
MAD Leadership Foundation reserves the right to not fill this post.
For more about MAD Leadership Foundation, refer to www.madleadership.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies