Marsh Memorial Homes
Marsh Memorial Homes is a child and youth care centre is a facility for the provision of residential care to more than six children outside their family's environment in accordance with a residential care programme suited for the children in the facility.
Marsh Memorial Homes seeks to appoint Senior Child and Youth Care Workers, to be based in Cape Town.
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A Diploma in Child and Youth Care
- Current Registration with SACSSP
- Police and Child Protection Register clearance
- Valid Driver’s licence with PDP
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a residential CYCC
- Willingness to live on site and be on call
To apply, submit your CV with a short covering letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Marsh Memorial Homes, refer to www.westerncape.gov.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies