Association for Educational Transformation
Association for Educational Transformation (ASSET), is a nonprofit NGO that aims to provide opportunities for students from disadvantaged communities to realise their full educational potential, and to contribute to the process of educational transformation in South Africa.
ASSET seeks to appoint a Finance Manager, to be based in South Africa.
Start date: Mid January 2019
The remuneration package is negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience.
This is a half day position.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the accounting, reporting, budget and internal control functions of the organisation in accordance with Accounting Standards, and ASSET’s policies and procedures.
- An accounting qualification, such as ACIS, or a B.Com. with an Accounting major
- Minimum of five years’ experience, preferably working with donor money
- Strong computer skills (knowledge of Pastel would be an advantage)
- An interest in education
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Written and oral communication skills
To apply, submit a covering letter and a CV (maximum of four pages) to the Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org,za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For a full job description for the position of Finance Manager please consult organisation website.
For more about Association for Educational Transformation, refer to www.asset.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies