AfrA Foundation NPC
AfricaforAfrica Foundation is a not for profit organisation that engages, develops and educates youth, young adults and women for a better future.
AfricaforAfrica is seeks Volunteers for the Academic Programme focused on Mathematics and English, to be based in Cape Town.
AfricaforAfrica programme aims to reduce dropout rates in school and our AfrAEdu pilot study looks for volunteers to assist with our academic programme focused on Mathematics and English.
AfrAEdu combines a number of programmes with the aim to make a difference in the lives of the learners. The Foundation engages through social, academic and mindful interventions.
This is a volunteer opportunity
- Tutor Mathematics and English using our tutoring resources
- Engage leaners on Growth mindset programmes
- Monitor and Evaluate progress
- Engage teachers to determine progress by learners in class
- Must have a good understanding of Grade 6 Mathematics and English
- Must be willing to work at least one hour per week
- Must have own transport
To apply, submit your CV and cover letter indicating your reasons for participation in AfrAEdu to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Africa for Africa Foundation, refer www.africaforafricafoundation.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies