JPS Africa is a non-profit organization with the goal of increasing access to high quality HIV and AIDS prevention services in South Africa. In collaboration with our partners, we empower health professionals and communities they serve to build and maintain quality healthcare services in low resource settings. JPS Africa is looking to fill the following contract position for the PEPFAR funded project “Provision of Medical Male Circumcision for HIV Prevention” which are based in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Eastern Cape and Western Cape.
Demand Creation Advisor
This position will be based in Pretoria and reports to the Chief of Party MMC
- Leads in conducting culturally appropriate demand creation activities for the VMMC programme in selected geographic areas
- Oversees the engagement of key stakeholders in developing an evidence-based, culturally appropriate demand creation strategy
- Leads the development of print and distribute information, education and communication (IEC) materials through print, electronic and social media
- Advanced medical, nursing or midwifery degree or equivalent Master in Public Health
- Post Graduate Qualification in Health Management or at least with 5 years’ practice experience in demand creation for VMMC is recommended
For more information on JPS Africa, please visit our website at www.jpsafrica.org
Please email resume, relevant qualifications, professional registration and letter of interest to email@example.com by 21 September, 2018.
Use the position that you are applying for as subject title.
Preference will be given to SA citizens.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.