SOUL CITY INSTITUTE
Soul City Institute (SCI) is a South African “Not-for-Profit”, nongovernmental organisation that was established in 1992. SCI believes that “society, communities and individuals have a right to live their best lives in an environment that is safe, supportive and sustainable”.
Soul City Institute wishes to engage an experienced organisation / consultant to review and analyse the existing sexual harassment policy and to identify gaps and align the policy to specific statutes and relevant legislation. The consultant would be required to make recommendations for development of a comprehensive gender policy for Soul City and provide for the facilitation services to employee groups.
The proposal should focus on:
- Revision and Facilitation of Sexual Harassment Policy in the following manner:
- Review and analyses of the existing sexual harassment policy
- Identify gaps with specific reference and alignment to relevant legislation
- Recommendations for development of a comprehensive gender policy
- Facilitation and coaching sessions on the new policy for 74 employees including provincial staff
All tender documents, including instructions and terms of reference, will be available on the Soul City website www.soulcity.org.za
Proposals should be submitted to the Soul City Offices, 3rd Floor, 1 Newtown Road, Killarney by no later than 15:00 on the 21 September 2018.
For Enquires: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 September 2018 no later than 15:00
For more about the Soul City Institute, refer to www.soulcity.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities