Tshikululu Social Investments
Tshikululu Social Investments is South Africa’s leading corporate social investment manager. Led by a team of thought leaders, Tshikululu provides private sector entities with a one-stop service to undertake comprehensive social investment and community grant making in line with national and international development trends.
Tshikululu Social Investments seeks to appoint a Client Coordinator, to be based in Johannesburg.
This is a six months fixed term contract
The purpose of the position is to provide administrative support to the social impact team that ensures the implementation of client fund strategies and service excellence according to agreed standards and deadlines.
- Provide meeting coordination support and assistance by scheduling, inviting, booking meeting rooms, coordinating relevant documentation and taking meeting notes as and when required
- Coordinate and organise events and functions when required by receiving brief and budget, coordinating event, coordinating payment of providers and facilitating that the event delivers the required objectives as required
- Provide office-based support to Social Impact team as and when required by receiving request, sourcing information and distributing accurately and on time and to agreed standards
- Coordinate client fund progress and information gathering by requesting required information, collating, developing first level reports or standard reports, checking for accuracy and completeness and distributing as per approved procedure within deadlines
- Coordinate travel arrangements by following the travel policy as and when required
- Draft meeting documentation when required including but not limited to agenda’s, minutes and trustee action plans by attending the meetings, taking minutes, drafting first draft documents and submitting for approval and amendment within approved deadlines
- Develop a stakeholder database (including contact details, designations, important dates) and ensure the information is accurate at all times
- Provide and conduct basic research and assistance when required
- Provide any other administrative support, by receiving request and implementing as and when required
Report Data Coordination
- Collect required reporting data by sourcing and requesting information, checking data for accuracy and completeness, placing into database, conducting first level analysis and evaluation and presenting
- Complete reports accurately, completely and compliantly by putting required data into reports according to standard templates and defined standards and resolving issues within SLA
- Develop and submit any other reports by collecting required information, collating and submitting according to the defined structure within deadline
- Draft and submit adhoc reports according to standards and by deadlines by receiving request, drafting report, reviewing and submitting by deadline and to standard
- Three years National Diploma in Business Administration or similar is required
- Two years administration support to a team of five or more people
- One-year board or executive administration and minute taking experience is preferred
To apply, submit your applications to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Preference will be given to South African citizens.
Appointments will be made in line with Tshikululu’s Employment Equity plan and other required legislation.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Tshikululu Social Investments will not be liable for interview travel cost or relocation cost.
Tshikululu reserve the right not to proceed with the filling of the advertised post.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
Please ensure that you meet the above requirements before you apply.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
For more about the Tshikululu Social Investments, refer to www.tshikululu.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies