SANCA Soweto is Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that is dedicated to fighting the scourge of substance abuse in Soweto and Midrand.
The SANCA Soweto Movement would like to invite interested candidates to apply for positions to serve as Board of Management members.
This is a voluntary role.
- An interest in enhancing the status of the organisation in the community
- An interest in substance abuse
- Specialised knowledge in Addiction and recovery
- Corporate Governance / Secretarial Skills
- Programme development and Research
- Medical Skills and Knowledge
- HR skills
- Legal Skills
- Marketing skills
- Fundraising skills
- Financial skills
- Contribution in terms of network of contacts (i.e. funding, etc.)
- Willingness to commit time to the SANCA Soweto Movement
- A team player
All applications to be addressed to the Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on 22 September 2018
If you have not received any feedback within two weeks of the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about SANCA Soweto, refer to www.sancasoweto.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities