MAD Leadership Foundation
Make A Difference Leadership Foundation (MAD Leadership Foundation) focuses on leadership development through education: the approach is to identify academically talented scholars with leadership potential, who do not have the necessary financial resources, and offer them support in the areas of education, leadership, wellness and life-skills development.
MAD Leadership Foundation seeks to appoint two Finance Administrator Interns, to be based in Bellville, Cape Town.
This is a part-time position
- Support the claims management internal process through data entry, follow-ups, reconciliation of information and codes
- Data entry of all manual information into spreadsheets and systems, review and check all information entered before uploading, Administration including general administration, scanning and filing activities
- Involvement in assisting with weekly and monthly reporting collation of information, developing policies and process documentation (focus on streamline), support other team members in process improvement
- Develop ways to better support processes for claims and general administration, look for online opportunities, identify ways to develop reporting mechanisms, input data into the system for greater automation
- Follow up on claims, receipts and other finance administration, provide support for assisting with logistics and other administration as required
- General administration and support activities that may be required by the Scholar Support Unit or other business units as needed
- A relevant finance related qualification (Bcom, Financial Management, etc.) OR studying towards a relevant finance related qualification OR willingness to obtain such a qualification
- Aptitude for financial management and / or budgeting
- Excel spreadsheet skills
- Time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Ability to move through systems quickly and accurately
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Internal customer service, translating and supporting through finance systems
- Must be a South African citizen
- Clear criminal record
- Driver’s license
To apply, request an application form from email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and requested to send a CV.
Should you not be contacted by a consultant within two weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.
Only candidates matching the above criteria will be considered.
MAD Leadership Foundation also refers the right not to fill this position.
EEA candidates only to apply.
For more about MAD Leadership Foundation, refer to www.madleadership.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies