Instill Education is a start-up education organisation with a vision to transform teaching and school leadership across the African continent that works with three innovative school networks (SPARK Schools, Pioneer Academies and Streetlight Schools) to design, develop and rigorously test our teacher training programmes.
Instill Education seeks to appoint a Sales Associate, to be based in Johannesburg.
The Sales Associate, will be working with the Managing Director and a network of partner organisations to build a sales platform that ensures our programmes are reaching into schools across the country.
- Develop a sales strategy from the ground up
- Attract potential school clients (through cold calling, attending conferences, and sales trips)
- Convert clients (set up and host meetings, demonstrate product through setting up pilots, present to school managers)
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and provide customer support
- Work with a CRM system and keep it updated for tracking purposes
- Previous experience in prospecting, sales and effective closing
- Effective communication via phone and email, especially in a cold call environment
- Previous experience with CRM management and tracking of sales progress
- Strong computer literacy preferable
- Ability to organise and manage one’s own time and meetings
- Understanding of the school space in Gauteng and / or the Western Cape
- Natural salesperson
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Passion for education
- Excitement for startup business
To apply, submit a one to two page CV and one page cover letter explaining why you’re the right fit for the role and the company to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, and the organisation will hire only when we find the right candidate.
For more about Instill Education, refer to www.instill.education
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies