CAPE MENTAL HEALTH
Cape Mental Health, a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Residential Care Worker, to be based in Cape Town.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans/ IsiXhosa
- Be female as Garden Cottage is for females only
- Ability to sleep in on the premises and work shifts
- Ability to complete domestic tasks i.e. laundry, cooking, cleaning etc
- Training in home-based care would be an advantage
- Experience in the field of intellectual disability would be an advantage
To apply, submit a CV to email@example.com or fax to 021 448 8475
Enquires: Tel 021 447 9040
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies