Pietermaritzburg Agency for Community Social Action (PACSA)
PACSA (Pietermaritzburg Agency for Community Social Action) is an independent, faith-based NGO that has worked to achieve social and economic justice in the uMgungundlovu District in KwaZulu Natal, South Africa, for over 30 years. It facilitates development processes with local community partner organisations at their request, and accompanies them over time as they seek to achieve community development as well as influence structural change.
PACSA seeks to employ a Director, to be based in Pietermaritzburg.
Salary: R 40 462 90 to R 42 592 53 depending on the final job description. Benefits offered include Medical Aid and Pension contributions
- Post graduate qualifications in Political/Social science would be an advantage
- Experience and understanding of the NGO/NPO environment
- Proven experience in management and leadership position at least two to five years
- Strategic thinker, good planner and team worker
- Proven experience in fundraising and working with International and local funders
- Experience in managing budgets and proven financial management oversight
- Proven high level communication (oral and written) and good command of English language
- Command of local African language would be an added advantage, in particular Nguni language
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To apply, submit a cover letter, comprehensive and updated CV, certified copies of all qualifications, certified copies of ID and driver’s license to Mrs. Sonia Nunththoolall The Administator at email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) before submitting.
For more about the Pietermaritzburg Agency for Community Social Action refer to www.pacsa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies