Ndlovu Care Group
Ndlovu Care Group is a South African nonprofit organisation based in a rural environment, Elandsdoorn, Limpopo Province, which provides comprehensive integrated Health/Community Development services and partnered up with International Partnership for Microbicides for a research study.
Ndlovu Care Group seeks to appoint a Research Manager, to be based in Limpopo.
The research manager for the Ndlovu Research Consortium (NRC) will be responsible for assisting the scientific coordinator and investigators in the management of the NRC research portfolio, and will manage components of multiple studies with supervision. He/she will be responsible for providing support for study activities and other study-related plans, as well as applicable study-related procedures.
- Assist investigators with research activities and project management
- Complete required templates and documents, and maintain records related to assigned projects
- Create and maintain files and spread sheets to track activities
- Communicate progress towards planned timelines
- Prepare reports on progress
- Work with scientific coordinator and investigators to assist with study development
- Assist in the development of documents and materials used for study execution (Investigator brochures, training materials, etc.). Standard operating procedures
- Maintain and file study related documentation
- Manage components of research studies or projects with supervision and guarantee quality control
- Manage research centre staff, including overseeing their daily tasks, training, and team building
- Administrative Activities
- Know, understand, incorporate, and comply with all applicable ethical requirements for conducting research according to Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Post graduate degree, preferably in Life Sciences, with zero to two years’ experience
- Basic knowledge of research principles GCP
- Knowledge and/or experience about HIV/AIDS will be an advantage
- Experience with clinical laboratorium work will be advantage
- Application of scientific research principles
- Project management, organisational skills
- Presentation skills
- Team builder
- Written and oral communication skills
To apply, submit a detailed CV to HR Administrator Anita Foulds, at fax number 013 262 3498 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Note that if you have not had a response from the organisation within seven days after the closing date of this advert, you can deem your application as unsuccessful.
For more about Ndlovu Care Group, refer to www.ndlovucaregroup.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies