INERELA+ is an International Network for religious leaders which was established to equip, empower and engage religious leaders living with or personally affected by HIV and AIDS to live positively and openly as agents of hope and change in their faith communities and courtiers. INERELA network includes 25 countries in Africa, Latin America and Asia. In each of the INERELA+ country networks, there is an established independent network. INERELA+ Secretariat which is considered Head Office is based in Randburg.
An opportunity is available for a suitably qualified and experienced Finance Manager to join the INERELA+ team based in Randburg.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- B Comm degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ financial management experience
- Previous experience managing donor funds will be advantageous
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee and manage the Finances of the Secretariat and all its Country Networks using QuickBooks
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, biannual and annual financial reports and timely submission of reports to Donors
- Maintain banking relations, prepare monthly reconciliations, effect international transfer of funds.
- Prepare the payroll, and submit tax returns, identify and comply with South Africa labor and tax law
- Develop and manage fixed Asset Register, ensure Secretariat’s assets are cost effectively procured, recorded and maintained and duly disposed
- Coordinate and supervise the annual company audit.
- Participate in the annual budget preparation and consolidation as well as monthly preparation and submission of the variance statement to the Director.
- Monitor the network cash flow
- Develop and maintain local and international office policies and procedures
- Train and supervise INERELA+ finance staff in different country networks.
- Ensure that all internal control procedures and donor regulations are followed for cash disbursement, and transfers.
- Plan and implement systems of financial operations in the Secretariat and Country Networks
- Oversee and manage the Finance Team
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to cope and work under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Oral, written and excel skills
Closing date: 12 September 2018