Hlanganisa Institute for Development in Southern Africa (HiDSA)
HiDSA would like to streamline its procurement processes to ensure effective and efficient expenditure control within its supply chain and sourcing within reasonable time. HiDSA is calling on service providers interested in providing services to the organisation to submit an expression of interest indicating what services they can provide. The application will be assessed qualifying suppliers will be maintained amongst a pool of preferred suppliers who will - over the next 12 months - be contacted when sourcing opportunity or requirement arises. HiDSA reserves the right to have a list of prospective suppliers and to utilise these suppliers on a rotational basis.
- Research and evaluation services
- Events Coordination and Travel
- Stationery supplies
- Taxi and Shuttle Services
- Repairs and maintenance (Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, Pest Control, air conditioning, Maintenance & renovations)
- Courier services
- Procurement of Laptops and printers
- Graphic design
- Ink Cartridges & Toners
- Catering for office meetings
Requirement for eligibility
- Company and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) of South Africa Company Registration
- Certified ID copies of all Directors of the company
- Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
- B-BBEE Certificate or Sworn Affidavit (Depending on the turnover)
- Stamped Bank Details
- Brief Profile of the company
- Proof of Accreditation / Certification (Example Health Certificate for Catering)
- Catalogues or applicable Pricing schedules
- Clear electronic contact details
- In the case of professional service, CVs of relevant staff
- Able to competently provide one or more of the services listed
- Proof of Address
- Brief account of previous experience in the NPO sector.
It is important for any applicant to note that the successful registration on HiDSA supplier database does not guarantee the applicant any business opportunities. All procurement will be in line with HiDSA’s procurement policies and relevant legislation.
Any registered supplier will be subjected to regular performance reviews and could be deregistered from the supplier database if the required service levels are not met;
Suppliers will be selected on the basis of quality, ability to delivery on time, B-BBEE Rating and price.
Registration, or full supplier qualification, does not guarantee your business from HiDSA, nor does it represent a contractual agreement or arrangement in any way. Suppliers will be notified of opportunities through the HiDSA procurement department as they arise.
All interested suppliers must submit their EOI and relevant documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
HiDSA reserves the right to verify all credentials submitted therein, prior to qualifying any supplier as an approved trade vendor.
You will receive an e-mail notifying you of the outcome of this registration on or before the 31st August 2018.
For more about Hlanganisa Institute for Development in Southern Africa, refer to www.hlanganisa.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to http://www.ngopulse.org/opportunities/other